I did some bakes for the last cg last Sunday. The recipe was really quick and easy to make. However, the chocolate that I used didn't manage to created the "oozing:" effect. I used our usual milk chocolate. It turn out to be more cakey. But nevertheless, it is still nice with the extra chocolate in the centre. Too busy, hence didn't take any photo of the center portion.
Warm molten centered chocolate cake
Recipe from Yochana
(I've tripled the recipe to get 18 standard size muffins, below is the recipe for 12)
120g unsalted butter2 eggs
180g self-raising flour
2tbsp cocoa powder
Fillings: any chocolate or Ganache
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree.
2. Cream butter and sugar till creamy.
3. Add in one egg at a time and beat till well combined.
4. Add in the sifted flour and cocoa and fold in well,
5. Sppon 1 tablespoon of batter into the liners and add in the chocolate/ganache, follow by another tablespoon of batter.
6. Bake them for about 25 mins.