I used Valrhona 70% chocolate for this recipe. It is really good, almost melt in my mouth immediately. I love it very much personally. Recipe was from Chubby Hubby with minor tweaks. Must try recipe!
Dark Chocolate Brownies Cookies
Makes about 30 pieces
35g plain flour
1/4tsp baking powder
2 large eggs
1tsp vanilla extract
30g unsalted butter
200g 70% dark chocolate
3/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
1. Preheat oven to 190 degree. Line trays with parchment paper.
2. Combine flour, baking powder and salt together.
3. Using mixer, whisk eggs briefly and add in sugar and vanilla. Beat on high until thick.
4. Melt butter and chocolate over double boiler.
5. Gently fold the chocolate mixture into egg mixture till almost combined (It's okay to have streaks remaining.)
6. Add flour mixture to the batter and fold in carefully. Add in chocolate chips and fold in briefly.
7. Scoop about tablespoonful of batter on the parchement paper leaving 1 inch space between.
8. Bake for about 10mins. Cook on wired rach before removing for the trays.