This is a very yummlicious scone recipe, slightly tweaked from Chubby Hubby. Would strongly recommend you to tried it.
1 medium/large egg
160ml whipping cream
2 cups plain flour
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
1/4 tbsp salt
80g butter, chilled and cubes
1/2 cup cranberry
1. Preheat oven to 200 degree.
2. Combine egg and whipping cream together.
3. Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together.
4. Rub in the chilled butter to the flour mixture till it resembles bread crumble. Got to do this fast enough before the butter melt.
5. Add in the egg mixture into the flour mixture. Use CHOPSTICK to mix till just combine, knead a little.
6. Transfer to a flour surface and roll out to about 2cm thick. Cut out with cutter.
7. Brush surface with some milk and bake for about 20 mins. The surface will be golden brown and firm to touch when cooked.