This was made using the Water Roux ingredient. The bread was soft and good when eaten on the first day, thereafter you need to toast it before eating. =)
This recipe was taken from Florence. My color somewhat turn our to be different from hers.
65°C Bread Loaf
250g bread flour
1 tbsp milk powder
105ml warm water
5g dry yeast
1. Put all the ingredients in together. (Please ensure the salt and butter stays away from the yeast)
2. By hand or mixer, knead till it is smooth and elastic. Cover and proof for 45 mins or till it double in size.
3. Knead slightly to release the air. Divide dough into 2 pieces, shape into a long rectangular shape and roll it up swiss-roll style.
4. Place dough pieces into loaf pan and let it prove till about 85% full.
5. Cover the loaf pan with its lid and bake at 175 - 180°C for about 25 - 30 minutes.