Been busy with baking orders this couple of weeks.
Baked this quite some time ago. Sharing with you the recipe here. It is nice when it is fresh from the oven but gotten a little dry after half a day. It could be that original recipe calls for drizzling of sugar syrup but I didn't. I adpated the recipe from the book Okashi - Earl grey tea cake. Mine is lavendar tea cake
Makes 24 mini cakes
1. Preheat oven to 170 degree.
2. Sift flour and baking powder twice.
3. Beat butter, icing sugar and glucose together till light and fluffy.
4. Add in the eggs one at a time till well mixed, follow by the lavendar flower and milk. Fold in well.
5. Add the flour mixture and fold in well. The batter should be glossy and smooth.
6. Scoop batter into the cupcakes liner till about 3/4 gull and bake for about 15 mins.
7. When it cools, use a toothpick and poke a few holes, drizzle 1tsp of sugar syrup over to keep it moist or you may just chose to brush over the cakes.