The name says it all. It was very nice too. I have tweak the recipes alittle and attempt to shape it. But cannot lah for this recipes, so it all turns out very ugly but still nice, hahaha.
Chocolate Melting Moments
3 tbsp Margarine
5 tbsp Sunflower oil
half cup castor sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 1/4 cups self raising flour (take out 2 tbsp and replace with 2 tbsp of coca powder)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Cream butter, oil and sugar together.
3. Then gradually add egg and essence
4. Stir in flour and mix.
5. Roll into 40 small balls.
6. And press each ball with your finger to flatten it. Place on baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
7. Bake for 15 mins.
8. Remove and cool completely on wire rack before storing it in airtight jars