Adapted this recipe from Florence. The texture is rather dense and a little bit on the dry side. Anyway, below is my version. I had baked this for parents' day, a whole lot of more than 70 muffins/cupcakes in total. Had done another version which is lychee, that is very very yummy, a must try recipe.
100g cake flour
100g hongkong flour
1/2tsp baking soda
1/2tsp baking powder
40g caster sugar
40g brown sugar
185g banana, mashed
70g plain yogurt
40ml butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree.
2. Sieve flours, baking powder and baking soda together. Combine ingredients (A) together.
3. Combine ingredient (B) together.
4. Pour (A) into (B), mix till just combined.
5. Spoon batter to about half full, sprinkle some chocolate covetures in and add in some more batter to about almost 90% full
6. Bake for 20 - 30 mins till golden brown or skewer comes out clean.