160g unsalted butter, melted
120g cake flour
120g hong kong flour
2tsp baking powder
1 canned lychees (about 250g)
150g caster sugar
1tsp vanilla essence
120ml lychee juice
1. Preheat oven to 180degree.
2. Sieve flours, baking powder and salt together.
3. Cut the lychees into small sizes and pat dry with paper towel
4. Put in about 3/4 of the lychess in the flour mixture, coat even with flour.
5. Combined eggs and sugar, beat at medium high speed till pale and fluffy.
6. Add in lychee juice, melted butter and vanilla essence, stir in gently.
7. Pour in the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Fold in till combined.
8. Set aside for 30 mins for the mixture to thicken.
9. Fill the batter till about full to the rim for each cupcake liner.
10. Bake for about 20-25 mins, till golden brown or skewer comes out clean.