I adapted this receipe from Women Weekly magazine. This is so simple to make and yummy too. Texture is dense but yet soft and nice. Try it out.
Makes 10 regular size cupcakes.
90g white chocolate
90g salted butter
110g brown sugar
2tbsp golden syrup
110g plain flour
35g self-raising flour
2tbsp of chocolate chips
icing sugar for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 140 degree.
2. Grease the muffin pan. ( I used silicon muffins pan, no need to grease)
3. Combine white chocolate, butter, sugar, milk and golden syrup together. Put it over a water bath to melt all the ingredients. Leave aside to cool.
4. Sieve both flours together.
5. Once the liquid mixture is cooled, whisk in egg and flour till combined well.
6. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Bake for 25 minutes.
8. Dust with icing sugar before serving. =)