Found this recipe while I was looking for brownie recipe. Had waited till now then I make them. I'm always very hestitant to make cookies, as Ricky doesn't really like cookies. This is very rich and chocolate very intense, slightly crispy on the outside and soft in the centre. Delicious. Look at them you'll know =)
Makes 36 cookies.
60g cocoa powder
1 1/2 cp brown sugar
30g unsweetened chocolate
1 egg and 1 egg yoik
1tsp vanilla extract
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 175 degree.
2. Melt butter and chocolate together
3. Add in brown sugar and cocoa powder. Let to cool slightly.
4. Add in the egg and yolk, whisk well. Then add in the vanilla.
5. Add the dry ingredients in 4 portion. Use a whisk. After the mixture get thicker, you might want to use a wooden spoon.
6. drop about 1 tablespoon size of mixture on the parchemtn paper.
7. Bake for 8-9mins. The cookie will be dry on the sides and slightly soft in the center.