Friday, April 20, 2007

Chocolate Mint Cookies


I have did this for my most precious friend cum leader, Yah Lan's birthday. It was kinda of rush as the whole week was really busy. I had spent quite a bit of time to find the recipe that I wanna use. Glad that I have found this from Do What I like. I do not have enough time to get the mint chocolate, so I just used chocolate chips instead and decorate it with a heart shape sugar deco that I have bought from Sun Lik. Baked this with love after coming back from my class on friday night. This recipe is very easy and simple to make.
Chocolate Mint Cookies by Do What I like



Ingredients:
60g butter
1 tsp corn oil
30g icing sugar
1/8 tsp of salt
100g cake flour
15g cocoa powder
pinch of baking soda
50g Andes Mint Parfait(chopped up)

Method:
1. Cream butter, corn oil, icing sugar and salt till light and fluffy.
2. Fold in the sieved flour, cocoa powder and baking soda mixture.
3. Add in the chopped up Andes Mint and mix till a soft dough is formed.
4. Divide the dough into 18 pieces shape it round and flatten them a little.
5. Bake on a lined tray at 180C for 25 - 30 minutes.

No comments: