This was made for my friend, Constance's birthday. Kinda of rush when doing it. But it was so easy, that it actually took me only 10 mins to prepare it. It looked really pretty just like her. Hope she like it and I think she does lah, hee. Manage to get her to come over to my house and bake it in time =). It was a fun evening. Caihui, Constance and Susan were around to fellowship together. Love the girls, they are really close to my heart. Oh later I started doing the tiramisu for Yah Lan's birthday. It is meant for the celebrations for her together with all the leaders on Tue. Will post some pictures up soon.
HERSHEY'S Best Brownies from Hershey
1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine
2 cups sugar (I reduced the sugar to 1 2/3cups)
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped nuts(optional)
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Place butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until melted. Stir in sugar and vanilla.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well with spoon after each addition. Add cocoa; beat until well blended.
4. Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat well. Stir in nuts, if desired. Pour batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.
Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Frost if desired. Cut into bars. About 36 brownies.