Saturday, April 14, 2007

First thing first

My very first post! I have been wanting to have a blog of my own. But being a woman with few words, do not know what to write in my blog and how to really share my thoughts in writing. So after a while, I thought I'll just share with some of my friends the things that I do. Will be posting my recipes for baking and maybe cooking.

I will also talk about my the other passion which is CROCHET. A few days ago, was brought back to the memories several years back, how I was crazy over crochet. This is actually a one needle knitting craft. I simply love them very much. I have a big collections of books bought from Kinokuniya. Most of them are from Japan. I will try to manage my time and start doing them once again. I really miss doing crochet. =)

No comments: