Monday, June 18, 2007

Baking day

Hmm... suppose to teach baking but I did not really do a good job. We were so not prepared, rush to buy ingredients after service and then rush back. After finish buying, me and Shan seems to drain laio. By the time we reach my house, its was around 3plus. We were too ambitious lah, wanted to have steamboat and bake this and that. But the day was truly enjoyable. I have Shan, Caihui, Siying, Junyong, Mingjie and Susan that came over. I really loved the time spend, hope they too.

We did cranberry and choc chip cookies. This is the all time favorite. Siying and Mingjie did it, while I supervised. Hehe.

Tried Mango Mousse Cake for the first time. Had this as deserts No.1. Quite easy to make. Will post the recipe later.

Another all time favorite. STEAMBOAT!!! 5 of us (ricky, me, shan, caihui and mingjie), we finished everything. The soup is very good! =)

Sinfully sinful.... Chocolate Fondue as the last deserts.

Look at Shan's face... the tower is going to collapse. She is wild when it comes to playing. (-.-''')This is the first time that I have enjoyed playing Uno stack so much. It was so exciting, I held my breath a few time......

No comments: