Source: Sweet Decadenze
2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter, room temperature
1 1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
3 egg whites, room temperature
3/4 cup milk
1 1/4 cups crushed oreo cookies (10 cookies)
1. Preheat oven to 175°C.
2. Line 12 muffin tins with cupcake or muffin liners.
3. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Leave aside.
4. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
5. Add in the vanilla extract.
6. Add in the egg whites one at a time, making sure each is fully incorporated before adding the next.
7. Working in 4 or 5 additions, alternately add the dry ingredients and the milk to the wet ingredients. Keep the mixer on low speed while doing so.
8. When just combined, stir in the crushed oreos.
9. Spoon batter evenly into liners, filling each about 2/3 full.
10. Bake for 15-18 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Remove individual cupcakes to cool completely on a wire rack before storing in air-tight container if not serving.