Monday, October 19, 2009
This is one of my favorite recipe. This time round I changed it slightly and it turn out to be better, of course. I use better quality chocolate and some sugar replacement. Below is the keeper's recipe. =)
250g unsalted butter
200g 70% dark chocolate
80g Coca poder
65g plain flour
1tsp baking podwer
200g caster sugar
100g brown sugar
4 large eggs
1. Line 10" square baking tin with greaseproof paper
2. Add nut melted chocolate.
3. Sift the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder together. Fold into the chocolate mixture.
4. Beat in the egg into the mixture one at a time. Sikly consistency will be achieve.
5. Bake for about 15-20mins.
6. Cool and cut.
1. I used silicon muffins tray instead. It will approximately make 18, 2" size brownies. Fill it up to half full.
2. To test, when you put a skewer to test, there will be crumbs when pull out.