[gallery columns="2"]This recipe is from Happy Home Baking. It is Fudgy and Crispy. The top is crispy and the inside is moist and fudgy. I ate it on the 3rd day and it still stays very nice. This recipe is good as it don't call for so much sugar and don't need to get the "more expensive" chocolate. And I love the way the brownies looks, so tempting.
150g semi-sweet chocolate
120ml sunflower oil
200g light brown sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
65g self-raising flour
4tbsp cocoa powder
4tbsp milk chocolate chips
75g chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree. Grease a 8 inch square pan.
2.Melt the semi-sweet chocolate
3. Beat oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla together
4. Sift flour and cocoa powder into the batter and fold well.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
6. Pour into the tin and bake for 25-30mins.
7. Cool completely and cut to serve.