Week after week, my schedules are very packed! From weekdays to weekends, with lotsa things and agenda going on. Last Sunday, we have the leaders' thanksgiving party at Regency House, followed by thanksgiving service. In between Saturday and Sunday, I gotta prepare desserts for the party and cupcakes as Xmas gifts for colleagues and friends. Thank God for the capacity and wisdom to manage everything.
I modified my buttercake recipe slightly and add in mixed fruits and baked them into small cupcakes. The cupcakes are dense yet soft and moist. The mixed fruits goes very well with it. I decorated them with some fondant.and packed them into the decorated containers.
Makes 30 small cupcakes (Base diameter is abt 4cm)
Mixed fruits Butter Cupcakes
1 tsp vanilla extract
180g caster sugar
335g self-raising flour
60ml whipping cream
250g dried mixed fruits
1. Preheat oven to 170 degree.Prepare the cupcake liners.
2. Beat butter, vanilla extract and sugar till light and fluffy.
3. Beat in egg one at a time
4. Sift the flour for 2 times. Mix in the flour and milk alternately in 2 batches.
5. Fold in the mixed fruits. And fill the liners with batter till about 3/4 full.
6. Bake in the preheated oven 170 degree for about 15-20mins.