I have tried using the silicon Church mould (big) that I have bought. However, I didn't let it cool enough. Hence it "broke" when I unmould it. It needs to be cool completely and I only wait for 2 hours which is not good enough. Nevertheless, it was a satisfactory attempt.
Hope you will enjoy it too. =D
Chocolate Velvet Fudge Cake
63g cocoa powder
118g boiling water
3 large eggs
2tsp vanilla extract
235g cake flour
3tsp baking powder
250g unsalted butter, room temperature
1. Preheat oven to 165 degree. Prepare a 10 cup bundt or silicone tube pan, greased and floured.
2. Whisk cocoa and boiling water until smooth. Cover with plastic and put in fridge to cool faster.
3. Whisk eggs, 1/2 cup water and vanilla till combined.
4. In a mixer bowl, mix flour, sugar and baking powder and salt on low speed for 30 seconds.
5. Add butter and cocoa mixture to the flour mixture. Beat on low speed till dry ingredients are moistened. Raise speed to medium and beat for about 1 1/2 mins.
6. On medium-low speed, add egg mixture in 2 parts. Each part for about 30 seconds/just combined.
7. Pour in prepared pan, smooth top and bake for 50-60mins.