This recipe is also taken from Aunty Yochana's website. This is very very delicious. Sorry, I didn't have any pictures to show. My oven went hay-wired. The temperature shot up to 200 degree suddenly. =( causing my cake to crack. The texture was dense but very very soft. Nice!
80g egg yolks
1tsp vanilla extract
120g butter, room temperature
200g sifted cake flour
3tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven at 175 degree. Line and grease a 8" round tin.
2. Combine all Ingredient (A).
3. Add butter and buttermilk into Ingredient (A). Mix at low speed until moistened. Increase speed and beat for another 2min
4. Gradually add in the egg yolk and beat till just combined.
5. Pour batter into the bake pan. Bake for about 50-60 mins.
6. Let cake cool for 10 mins, then unmould to cool completely