Baked this pandan chiffon cupcake quite some time ago. Recipe is taken from Aunty Yochana's site. It was rather simple to make and taste nice too. As it wasn't mention to fill up to how full nor make how many. Hence, I only fill it to 3/4 full and 16 cupcakes. But its was too mini. My father in-law took 8 at a go.
Overbaked => center sinked in
35g coconut cream
1tbsp pandan paste
(Combine everything together)
80g cake flour
1/4tsp baking powder
3 egg yolks
3 egg whites
1/8tsp cream of tartar
75g caster sugar
1. Preheat ovne to 175 degree.
2. Whisk egg whites till frothy, add in cream of tartar. Then gradually add in sugar and continue to whisk to soft peak.
3. Whisk egg yolks slightly and pour into the beating egg whites.
4. Pour in Ingredient (A) in a slow steady stream.
5. Gently fold in the cake flour and baking powder in 3 batches.
6. Spoon the batter till almost full and bake for about 15-20mins.
7. Leave to cool on rack