Leftover egg whites = Meringue
After baking the country cake, I am left with 3 egg whites still. So just decided to make them into Meringue, a "sugar cookie". It very very easy. The proportion is always the same. 1egg white:50g caster sugar.
I add some coloring, its pink now before baking
After baking, no more pink
Bagful of sweets and loves
Makes 70 mini cases
3 egg whites
150 caster sugar
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 140 degree.
2. Put egg whites int clean bowl and whisk till soft peaks.
3. Sprinkle sugar into the egg white in tablespoonful.
4. Continue to whisk till stiff peak. It will look thick and glossy.
5. Put into piping bag and pipe them into the mini cases. You can pipe them directly on baking tray with baking paper.
6. Bake for 45mins, off the oven and leave it in the oven to cool for about an hour.