Sunday, July 12, 2009
I still had leftover sour cream from making the peach pastry. And Florence posted this recipe just in time for me to use up the sour cream. The muffins is indeed soft, moist and fluffy. Will love to enhance the chocolate taste more the next time.
Makes 10. (I followed the recipe exactly)
120g plain flour
15g cocoa powder
1/2tsp baking soda
(Sieve the above 3 ingredients together 2 times)
60g semi-chocolate chips
75ml sour cream
55g melted butter
50g brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 190 degree.
2. Mixed ingredient A together
3. Whisk ingredient B together till combined
4. Pour B into A, using hand whisk, mix till combined. Do not overmixed, as the muffins will be dry.
5. Fill the batter till abot 2/3 full. Bake for 25mins or till skewer comes out clean.