Saturday, July 11, 2009
I had this recipe for a very long time, been wanting to bake it but somehow just procrastinated. It very nice and easy to make. Good for gatherings. I brought this for my cg bbq. =) You can add variety to it by adding any fruits you like. Original recipe from from Imperial Kitchen. =)
210g cake flour
170g caster sugar
50g sour cream
1tsp baking powder
1tsp orange peel
Fruits of your choice
1. Preheat oven 180 degree.
2. Beat butter, sugar and sour cream togther
3. Add in the eggs, one at a time
4. Add in vanilla and orange peel
5. Sieve the flour and baking powder together and fold in until everything is combined
6. Grease a 7" x 11" square baking pan
7. Pour the batter in and level it
8. Place the fruits on top, DO NOT press in.
9. Bake for about 50-60mins. Let cool on rack.